- Tues., Sept. 5: 10:00 - 11:30a.m. & 1:30 - 3:30p.m.
- Thurs., Sept. 7: 1:30 - 3:30p.m.
- Thurs., Sept. 14: 1:30 - 3:30p.m.
- Thurs, Sept. 21: 1:30 - 3:30p.m.
Academic Advising Appointments - Appointments are OPEN through Fri., Sept. 8th
- To Schedule an Academic Advising Appointment for Physics or Astrophysics Majors
- Go to student.msu.edu and login using two-factor authentication
- Navigation: Student Homepage> Academic Progress> Advising/Tutoring Appointments
- Click “Create New Appointment”:
- Fill out the “Create New Appointment” section details.
- Category = Advising; Advising/Tutoring; Unit = College of Natural Science
- Appointment Reason: Click the magnifying glass and choose Physics (0208) or Astrophysics (0026)
- Click “Select Advisor” and choose Joyce Samuel; view the Advisor name and location
- Click the “Time Selected” drop-down menu to view available times
- Click “Select Time” to confirm the appointment
- Click “Book It!”
Apply for Graduation - Fall 2023 & Spring 2024
- Go to student.msu.edu > Academic Progress (Pie Chart) > Graduation (left tab at the bottom) > APPLY for Graduation
- Spring 2023 Graduation Application will OPEN on Mon., Aug. 28th!
IMPORTANT DATES - FALL '23
Mon., Aug. 28: Class Begins
Fri., Sept. 1: Last day to ADD or SWAP Fall ‘23 Courses
Mon., Sept. 4: University Closed – Labor Day
Thurs., Sept. 21: Last day to DROP Fall ‘23 Course w/REFUND
*12 -18 credits = Full Time Student/Flat Rate Tuition; 11 credits or < = Pay Per Credit
Mon., Oct. 16: Last day to DROP Fall ‘23 Courses w/NO GRADE Reported
Sun., Dec. 10: Last day of Classes
Mon., Dec. 11: Final Exams BeginJoyce Chechamma Samuel, LLMSW Academic Advisor Department of Physics and Astronomy, College of Natural Science Biomedical Physical Sciences Bldg. (BPS), Room 1312 67 Wilson Road, East Lansing, MI 48824 email@example.com 517-884-5535